Cupping Therapy | Near Ramada Chelsea Hotel Massage Center | ☎ 00971526241244

Cupping Therapy | Near Ramada Chelsea Hotel Massage Center | ☎ 00971526241244


The benefits of cupping is to release toxins and get rid of disease in the body, the bruising you may notice is not a bruise like someone damaging but more of dead blood coming to the surface, the more you cup that area the lighter and healthier it becomes. If there is just redness, its also creating blood flow in the area to facilitate healing. There are different ways to do the cupping, and I have literally become a cupping queen, I love it. I have found it releases the tissue so much faster than using the hands, and yes I still use my hands but if there is an area that is tough, I will do some pump release technique to speed it along. I am all for getting you better faster. So in a nutshell in  Chelsea Hotel Massage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Russian Massage Therapy | Al Barsha Pearl Near Ramada Chelsea Hotel | ☎ 00971526241244

What Does A Massage Feel Like? | Al Barsha Pearl Near Ramada Chelsea Hotel | ☎ 00971526241244

Finger massage | Al Barsha Pearl Near Ramada Chelsea Hotel | ☎ 00971526241244